Tuesday, March 13, 2012

~ Spring has sprung ~

Hello friends,


Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, the weather around here has been fabulous and I haven't wanted to come in side, :)
The snow is almost gone in my yard, the birds and starting to come around a little more, and the sun has been warm and bright.


I am really  excited to post that according to the scale ( the crappy one) I have lost 3 lbs, but the wii fit says I'm now at........220 :) So if this is true I have lost 10 lbs since this all started. I will weigh in as planned on Wed morning and go from there.


Some of you have asked me why I like the Wii fit well it's like this, I can do it while I am home, the games are fun. The wii keeps track of my progress, gives me shit when I slack off :) LOL
My favorite things to do are the hula hoops, the dance steps, and the kung fu rhythm thing, I suck at it but I like it. 


I am really looking forward to getting out side more working in the yard, going for walks, and when the Summer hits hitting the lake with my " said friend": and her boy for our daily picnics :)


I will update tomorrow with the weekly weigh in.
Have a good night
Thanks for checking in :)

1 comment:

  1. "Said Friend" is MORE then ready to hit the lake!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like leave a message or comment, Please feel free to do so, I love Mail.....:)