Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Saturday

So Today was our Rec's last basketball game, I have loved watching the kids come together as a team, work hard, and have fun.

In April we'll be starting a Kick Ball team for a spring sport, really excited about that.

After B~ball the boys and I went food shopping.....I am proud to say that there wasn't any sweets bought today. I told the kids that what ever was left is all there is. I bought all kinds of fruits and veggies, yogurt's and better cereal. Ok so your thinking better cereal?? Yes I normally buy what the kids like and I eat it, so this time around I bought "Better" (healthy) cereal. We can add fruits to it, or eat it as it is.

You wanna here something funny??? I actually spent less money shopping today and didn't get any sweets then I normally do....Who knows maybe with this diet thing I'll save us some money too......BONUS!!!!!

I haven't went on the Wii yet today but I plan too soon.

Well that's it for now, I'll check back in either later today or tomorrow,

Thanks again for reading my blog <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like leave a message or comment, Please feel free to do so, I love Mail.....:)