Friday, March 30, 2012

Kids say the dardnest things

So I was at work today and I have to mention that there is 2 women that are preggers and a new sub that started yesterday that is due in April, so that is a total of 3 women are preggers.

So I was in kindergarten today and a little boy comes up to me and says...." do you have a baby in your belly too?" I was like "no"  then he says " why does your belly look like that then?" I say " I'm just fat lol"

So that's it........I am going to kick my own ass and get myself into shape, I don't want to look like I'm having a baby, not that it's a bad thing but HELLO I am not having one so why should I look like I do???

Well that's it for tonight

Have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like leave a message or comment, Please feel free to do so, I love Mail.....:)