Friday, March 2, 2012

Out and About

So with the amount of snow we got yesterday, We can FINALLY go sledding so when the kids are ready we'll be spending most of the day out side playing. I'm really looking forward to being out side  enjoying the day with my 2 boys.

The kids have coupons for free ice cream cones from Friendly's so I was thinking I might take them for that before we go to the Free Family Fun Night. While they have there treat I think I'll have some tea.

This vacation has been wonderful, I'm truly blessed that I have the job I have, when the kids are home so am I. I work while they are in school, talk about Mother's Hours <3.

On Monday I have my sleep test with the mask, the last time I had it I came home, got the kids ready for school and then I went back to bed for a while. This time I have to work Tuesday so if I'm a little off you know why.......Just give me a push in the right direction, you know who you are.... N.M, W.M, T.F and L.P,:)

Well time to get moving, I think I'm going to bust out a Wii Fit work out to get my blood moving,

Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. So, I was thinking.... you're probably going to have to give up a few things, right? Start tucking away a few dollars here & there that you save from not buying those things that are bad for you - Set it aside for a Shopping Day. You're gonna need new clothes for that awesome new body!!!! I know someone who likes to shop & is willing to go w/ you!!!! Maybe a girl's day shopping instead of girl's night out. `~Wendy~

    ReplyDelete

If you would like leave a message or comment, Please feel free to do so, I love Mail.....:)